I thought if you could hear me I could hang on somehow
Waited for twelve years, and now you’re leaving me.
When you wake up, you’ll have a mum and dad,
And I’ll be just a story.
That’s ok, we’re all stories in the end,
So live well and love Rory.
Silly old Doctor,
A daft old man who stole a box and ran away.
In your dreams, I’ll still be there with all the days that never came.
That box is new and ancient,
Big and little at the same time, it won’t leave you.
And the times we would’ve had,
Now never had inside that box, so bluest blue.
The cracks are closing.
They won’t stop ‘til I am on the other side.
Bye bye, Pond.
I think I’ll skip the rest of the rewind.
I don’t belong here anymore,
You know I hate repeats.
Amelia, the girl who waited,
No longer will you wait for me.
Not sure if there is even any significance of the number, but hey!
• Clara Oswin Oswald (The Snowmen) was born on the 23rd November 1866.
• Clara Oswald’s (The Bells of Saint John) WiFi password was rycbar123. She mistyped the password, and typed ‘24’ instead of ‘23’.
• In Clara Oswald’s (The Bells of Saint John) book, 101 Places To See, the number 23 was missing from the list of Clara’s ages.
• ‘The Snowmen’ was story episode number 230, and was set on the 23rd December.
• Doctor Who first broadcast on 23rd November 1963.
(The new dashboard design doesn’t get along well with the Gallifreyan icons, so I have had to remove them for the time being, sorry!)